MY THO - CAN THO- CHAU DOC- TRA SU FOREST
3 days 2 night
Price: 60 USD/PAX
DAY 1: SAIGON – MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO
07:30am: Pick up at the meeting point of departure for tours of Western 3 days. You'll be watching the rice fields along the road and see Vam Co Dong River. Go to My Tho, guests aboard cruise on the Tien River, a scenic four Long Island - Lan - Qui - Phung. Boats floating along the cage to visitors learn how to fish on the river locals and watch the Rach Mieu bridge.
Delegation to Thoi Son Islet (rollers) tourists walk on village streets, visiting houses, and orchards, enjoy seasonal fruits and amateurs listen South. Visiting farms honeybees, honey lemon tea enjoy. Then you paddle boats washed into ditches watching 2 natural coconut water and simple landscape of orchards.
Back to the big boat, downstream along the Tien River, the boat will take you to the Ben Tre Province to visit coconut candy production facility specialties Ben Tre coconut candy learn how to make traditional crafts of the people in Ben Tre, oven roll in Tan Thach, customers on road trips Coach Tan Thach village view idyllic life of the people of coconut. Have lunch at the restaurant Con Phung. After lunch, guests can use the bicycles run on village streets mingle with the life of local people, enjoy the beauty of the land of coconut.
3:00pm: Back to the boat to My Tho, Can Tho depart. Overnight in Can Tho.
DAY 2: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – CHAU DOC
07:00am: Have breakfast, take your car to the Ninh Kieu wharf, boat excursions on the river Tho visit Cai Rang floating market one of the largest floating markets of the Mekong Delta, with hundreds of boats, ships trade commodity exchange, local specialties .. visit My Khanh Tourist Zone, where guests can enjoy western delicacies such as hamster rotating roller, fish trui ... View racing program pig, dog racing, circus monkeys at resort
12h:00: have lunch in restaurant
1:30pm: Depart Chau Doc, a Delegation rest stops along the way, to visit Sam Mountain in Chau Doc, Ba Chua Xu Temple, Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb, Tay An Temple.
DAY 3: CHAU DOC - TRA SU FOREST- SAI GON
7.00am: Visiting the Sam Mountain; Cave Pagoda
- The next stop is Tra Su Forest by coach - 25km from town; this is a great place to visit when you're staying in Chau Doc (You should come here from on Aug to Nov with seasonable flooding)
- You seat on long boat with a motor which allows you through water covered in green lilies. A bit surreal as it almost likes land.
- You then switch to a rowing boat which makes a trip through the forest with the green stuff on the water.
- During the visit to Tra Su Forest, you have a chance to enjoy precious moments living in harmony with nature as well as the wholesome atmosphere. This ecological spot is the habitat of many genera of water birds (mostly storks), colonies of bats and various rare animal and bird species.
- Especially, you will be flabbergasted by small houses on stilts with rudimentary bamboo ceilings that are firmly tightened to cajuput trees, making an unusual existence in the quiet ambience of the forest.
- You stand on a 23.5m high watch tower in the midst of the forest; enjoy a panorama of the vast greenery spotted with the white of storks below and surrounding countryside.
- The trip will end at Chau Doc and back to Saigon before 7.00PM.
- Vehicles: Cars newer air-conditioned shuttle to visit the program.
- Hotels: 2 stars
- Guides: Notes and served during the tour.
- All but the cost to visit: The program on
- Insurance: Travel insurance package according to legal provisions.
- Bonus: Hats tourism, drinking water, cold towels during the tour.
Price does not include:
- VAT 10%
- other personal expenses out of program
- eating for meals
Child ticket prices:
- Children aged 11 years or older to purchase 01 tickets.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old pay 75% of the ticket. Standard 75% the same as an adult ticket, but sleeping with his family.
- Children under 05 years old: Free of charge.